import/export...and everything in between

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Liam Gallagher Enters The World Of Fashion

The Gallagher brothers have had their share of fashionable moments along their career, which is why I am guessing Liam Gallagher is now branching into fashion with his own line of clothes.

Calling it Pretty Green, Liam planned to give his wearers simple, classic styles similar to what he wears. The line will be entirely limited edition as well which in other words means if you see it and like it then BUY it.

Speaking about the line, Gallagher states, "Clothes and music are my passion. I'm not here to rip anyone off and I'm not doing it for the money either. I'm doing it cuz there's a lack of stuff out there of the things I would wear."

So, if you want to look like Liam (or at least dress like him), you'll have to wait till the line hits stores in June.

Here is a video teaser to go along with it as well:

No comments: