import/export...and everything in between

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Lily Allen vs Katy Perry...Its Still On

Some gossip just never gets old...and it seems to get the best of us sometimes. Case in point, Lily Allen and Katy Perry. Unfortunately, Katy should have thought a bit further before she claimed she was the "skinnier version of Lily Allen" because Lily just won't seem to let it go.

According to The Sun, Lily Facebook page claims, “I have Katy Perry’s number, someone did me a favour. I’m just waiting for her to open her mouth one more time then it hits Facebook.”

She's also on two Facebook groups, “I hate Katy Perry and her dumb-ass song I Kissed A Girl” and “Katy Perry? Who in the hell does she think she is?”

Katy, give up...this is going to be a hard feud to win.

No comments: