import/export...and everything in between

Monday, January 19, 2009

U2 Unveiled "Get On Your Boots"

U2 is well, U2....they don't really need an introduction. Today they decided a special URL to their first single "Get On Your Boots" from their upcoming album "No Line On he Horizon" at goyb.u2.com

Thoughts? Well, its definitely not typical U2. They took a little bit of a different approach to their typical loud, full of sound pop/orock tracks and brought in a little bit of darkness to the track. Don't get me wrong, its still catchy but its definitely a change.

So far, I like it...I'm not in love but I have listened to it more than once.

The track listing for "No Line On The Horizon" is as follows:

1. No Line On The Horizon
2. Magnificent
3. Moment of Surrender
4. Unknown Caller
5. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight
6. Get On Your Boots
7. Stand Up Comedy
8. Fez - Being Born
9. White As Snow
10. Breathe
11. Cedars Of Lebanon

No comments: