import/export...and everything in between

Sunday, November 12, 2006

The Almighty Kanye West Apologizes

After his stupid outburst and the MTV European Music Awards he aplogized and said the following to MTV: "It was just out of raw emotion. I had a couple of drinks but I was more drunk with adrenaline. I was drinking at the awards show because I feel so at home at awards shows.

"On one hand, I felt like I should have won. But if anybody watches the show, I was laughing. People don't understand my dry sense of humour. I went up there and said, 'Hell nah, I should have won'."

Kanye, that is not a dry sense of humour...that is just dumb. You can't win everything and having Pamela Anderson in your video means nothing these days...its not like she's NEVER been in a music video before.

Ugh on Kanye

NY Broad x

No comments: