import/export...and everything in between

Saturday, November 04, 2006

The Horrors Are Well...HORRIBLE

I have to hand it to ProductShop NYC for a fantastic show last night at Studio B. The Thermals were amazing and people were going absolutely nuts for them! It was refreshing to see a crowd that excited...and unfortunately it didn't stay that way. The fucking Horrors took an hour to go on because they thought they were the Rolling Stones. The unfortunate part is that NO ONE CARES ABOUT THEM anhd over half the crowd left before the band even got on. When they got on it was just loud noise and stupid cliche image shit. I thought I was going to enjoy them but I was quite wrong.

One highlight though is the single "Sheena Is A Parasite" and the video is amazing but not enough to impress me. I thought it was shit and I think a lot of people agree with me.

Question of the day...How the FUCK did this band make the cover of NME? Is the magazine that desperate?

If you haven't seen the video for "Sheena Is A Parasite" then here it is:


NY Broad x

No comments: