import/export...and everything in between

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Shirley Manson Solo Record and Garbage Greatest Hits

How did I let this slip...sorry guys. Shirley Manson will be releasing a solo record and working with none other than Jack White and Billy Corgan. I guess Billy is returning the favor of fucking up their whole tour together in 1996. Now I must say that this could be my most anticipated album of 2007 considering Garbage is an all time favorite of mine. Garbage said they would never tour again...

Also, there will be a Garbage greatest hits album titled "Absolute Garbage"
...but could this mean another tour?????


Absolute Garbage tracklisting, according to NME:

"Vow"
"Queer"
"Only Happy When It Rains"
"Stupid Girl"
"Milk"
"#1 Crush"
"Push It"
"I Think I"m Paranoid"
"Special"
"When I Grow Up"
"You Look So Fine"
"The World Is Not Enough"
"Cherry Lips (Go Baby Go)"
"Shut Your Mouth"
"Why Do You Love Me"
"Bleed Like Me"
"It"s All Over But the Crying"
"New track (untitled)"

Here is the She Wants Revenge clip "These Things" with Shirley looking like an absolute goddess. Shit band. Great cameo.



NY Broad x

No comments: