import/export...and everything in between

Thursday, June 05, 2008

At Least Lily Allen Hasn't Lost Her Sense Of Humour

Lily Allen went from sweet, innocent pop star to well, seriously a bit mental. Now she's got a nice head of pink hair, is admitting to getting shitfaced at an awards show and is the princess of the British tabloids (not quite queen yet...).

Lily posted this blog though which was quite honest and oddly funny:

Oh dear

Last time i wrote here , I was defending my honor and dignity , explaining my innocence and also outrage at the press for insinuating my behaviour was embarrassing. This time i'm putting my hands up , i got very drunk last night , too drunk. It's not cool getting that drunk , i feel awful and I have to thank my little brother alf for getting me home safely.
Kids , drink responsibly or you'll end up looking like this , not pretty ! Was quite fun though , from what i can remember. need fry up now .

No comments: