import/export...and everything in between

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Babyshambles Album Leaks

So much for keeping the new Babyshambles record from leaking! "Shotter's Nation" is now out and about on the internet for all the world to download.

Yes, I downloaded it. Yes, I will be buying it day of release. Please note: its amazing. The record is downright amazing...it blows my mind that Pete can be as crazy as he is and still manage to make his way into the recording studio to make an album.

Who cares how he does it...just buy the import on October 1st!

2 comments:

CyFlorist said...

It *is* that fantastic. Wow. I'm excited to get my hands on a, uh, legal copy in October!

torr.typepad.com said...

no need to buy the import, it's out in the U.S. on Oct 23rd.

http://www.amazon.com/Shotters-Nation-CD-DVD-Babyshambles/dp/B000VT6F6I/ref=sr_1_1/102-0971521-0158539?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1191275225&sr=1-1