import/export...and everything in between

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Begin The Lily Allen Blacklash

British pop stars Girls Aloud want in on the slagging game and have gone on to their next victim...Lily Allen. Kimberley from Girls Aloud told MTV UK: "Her first single was really good. It seemed she was really different - a female, but I don't know anymore. I don't really like her as a person." Then Nicola let rip saying: "Lily was saying she liked me because I was moody and not that pretty...I really appreciated her when she first came out - she was a breath of fresh air...But now I think f*** her."

Its feud time! Shame that people can actually ADMIT to loving Lily and most people who liked credible music have trouble admitting they even find one Girls Aloud song catchy and dig it (shit...I'm caught...).

Can't wait for the Lily rebuttle!

NY Broad x

No comments: