import/export...and everything in between

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Lily Allen's Dog Is Stolen

While taking a vacation in Jamaica Lily's dog Maggie May was stolen in a friend's van and has not returned. On Lily's MySpace page she posted the following:

I am beside myself with worry because someone has stolen my dog Maggie May this morning.
I am in Jamacia, while i am here Maggie has been looked after by a friend she was stolen out of his van. outside his house, Capel road, Forest gate, London. E7
and no one has seen her since.
Not only am i devastated that my dog has been taken away, but i am also concerned for her wellbeing. She needs an operation on her stomach and is having medical treatment.
there is a reward.
please anyone help.
no one will be angry - me and my family just want Maggie home.

Help Lily...come on! Besides, what would anyone want with a dog?!

NY Broad x



Lily and her dog Maggie May

1 comment:

shanliusw said...

When the Wow Gold wolf finally found the Buy Wow Goldhole in the chimney he crawled wow gold cheap down and KERSPLASH right into that kettle of water and that was cheapest wow gold the end of his troubles with the big bad wolf.

game4power,buy cheap wow gold

The next day the cheap wow gold buy gold wow little pig invited his mother over . She said "You see it is just as I told you. The way to wow goldget along in the world is to do world of warcraft gold things as well as you can." Fortunately for that little pig, he cheapest wow gold learned that lesson. And he just lived happily ever after!