import/export...and everything in between

Sunday, July 02, 2006

The New Jam

You know how you always get excited about finding an artist and really loving them on the spot? I guess thats the case with Sway...UK hip hop artist that I've heard about over and over again and finally got to listening him. Welcome to the new jams...and download a few tracks on his MySpace:

Sway on MySpace


The bummer is I missed him at SXSW but if I did anything else at SXSW this year I would have dropped dead and reeked of Red Stripe and Southern Comfort...thanks to the FADER house!

Motherfucker tomorrow night with special guests The Futureheads! I don't know if I can deal with the annoying bridge and tunnel kids that I am going to want to smack straight away when I get there.

New Outkast single is tres awesome by the way!

xoxo
NY Broad

No comments: