import/export...and everything in between

Friday, May 25, 2007

Laura Mary from Blood Red Shoes Gets Attacked

Stupid bouncers. Stupid stupid bouncers. Laura Mary from Blood Red Shoes had a bit of an "altercation" with one in Manchester. Not a very nice way to treat the ladies!

Here is her side of the story:

"I left the backstage area carrying a bottle of wine to go and watch
Pull Tiger Tail. The next thing I knew a bouncer grabbed my neck from
behind and started to drag me out of the venue. When we got to the
stairs he tackled me in a Johnny Wilkinson way and I fell and hit my
head on the stairs and slashed my arm open. Luckily Charlie from the
Rumble Strips saw what was going on and jumped to my rescue by pulling
the bouncer off me. It was all a bit of a blur, there was blood
everywhere from my arm - it was pretty scary. I promised to make
Charlie an apple pie for being such a hero. Apparently it was all
because the bouncer thought I was underage."

The asshole has been sacked thank goodness...

NY Broad x

No comments: