import/export...and everything in between

Monday, May 21, 2007

Lily Allen Still Rips Into Cheryl Tweedy

Does Cheryl Tweedy from Girls Aloud realize she needs to shut the fuck up? How do you throw back comments to the cutest yet biggest mouth in music right now? Lily Allen once again made some remarks about Cheryl that are 100% true and hopefully this will shut Tweedy up once and for all.

When Tweedy said Lily would never play an arena, Lily fought back saying, "I played twice at Wembley Arena last year and I'm playing Wembley Stadium in a couple of months.

"I'm over here in America where I've sold more than 500,000 albums. I wonder when Girls Aloud last came over here to promote an album? I don't think anymore has even heard of them over there."

"If she comes out and slags me off again, I'm not going to retaliate. I haven't got time," reports Yahoo.

I feel TEAM LILY shirts coming along!!!!!!!!

NY Broad x

No comments: