import/export...and everything in between

Monday, October 09, 2006

Sexy = Paxil

I love irrevereance. I also love collaborations. So, when an irreverent collaboration pops up on the great ol' net, I go apeshit.

Enter LA's The Gray Kid and local poet/player/guest "yeah!"-er/author/whatever else is cool guy Daniel Stessen. For those who know, Gray Kid is the dreamy indie hip-hop kid in a waistcoat. Swooon. Gray Kid has been playing around LA for the past few months. I remember seeing him rolling up with the lovely Jax at one of our SXSW parties. Very charming kid. He's just released his album 5, 6, 7, 8. You can download "Lonely Love" from it here:

The Gray Kid - Lonely Love

And now for something completely different...

Check out his collaboration with my boy Daniel Stessen, who just rekeased an aweosme book of his own personal writing called More Lonely Than Alone, which you can buy here. The duo will be dropping in on Spaceland tonight and no one will know what him them. Justin WHO?! Maybe a little Paxil pre-party before the show? I'm game. See you there.

The Gray Kid & Daniel Stessen - "PaxilBack"


x, LA Broad

No comments: