import/export...and everything in between

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Jesus and Mary Chain New Album and Tour!

I didn't want to be the one to report this to you but I couldn't wait any longer...

The Jesus and Mary Chain are back to do some more West Coast dates and have announced that they have confirmed a new studio album with a release date TBD.

The last time around they definitely lacked enthusiasm but it was one of those things where you sort of didn't care. 2007 has been the year of reunions and this one was the ultimate for me (and my LA partner in crime...)

Now the band are back for the following dates:

10/20 - Las Vegas, NV @ House of Blues
10/22 - Anaheim, CA @ House of Blues
10/23 - Los Angeles, CA @ Wiltern Theatre #
10/26 - San Francisco, CA @ the Fillmore #
10/27 - San Francisco, CA @ The Fillmore #
All dates with Evan Dando (solo acoustic)
# - Soulsavers (featuring Mark Lanegan)

I want to go!

No comments: