import/export...and everything in between

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

(Cajun) DANCE PARTY!

My friend Julia always tips me off to music I love (I have my fair share of sending her stuff as well...but thats another story). This afternoon she asked the magic question, "Have you listened to Cajun Dance Party yet?" and to that I said "No." I listened and now I'm in love.

So, heres the deal on them. The band is made up of:

Daniel Blumberg: Lead Vocals
Robbie Stern: Guitars
Max Bloom: Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals
Vicky Freund: Keyboards, Synth, Backing Vocals
Will Vignoles: Drums

Of course, they are from the UK (North London be exact) and they're absolutely phenomenal.

Give a listen to the first single "The Next Untouchable" which is out in April in the UK and then listen to the other 3 glorious tracks on their MySpace

This will be your new love affair (don't worry you can cheat on Bloc party for just a little while)...

NY Broad x

No comments: