import/export...and everything in between

Friday, March 23, 2007

Lily Allen Is Tired

Poor Lily Allen...the US has exhausted her and all she wants to do is go home.

Lily posted this on her MySpace blog:

Yo , so its been a while , I havn't really had much to say , I still don't . I've started to feel it's my duty to write blogs , I didn't feel that before . Life is weird at the moment . Is it really important to break America ? If it is I have to write my life off for the next 9 months , playing the same gig answering the same questions to different journalists and such , or go home sit o my boyfriends sofa for a bit , then write a new album . what d'ya reckon ? As much as I love driving across America and doing the same thing every night , I'm bored slightly , this is no reflection on my audience , cause I have a huge amount of respect for them . It's the songs , I'm bored . Since January I've toured Japan , New Zealand annd Australia , I've done a European tour , gone to Paris fashion week , done a UK tour , spent one night at home , apparently I beat up some paparazzi , and now I'm on a US tour . It goes till May . I dunno what to do.

I'll tell you what to do Lily...I LOVE you but suck it up

No comments: