import/export...and everything in between

Friday, January 05, 2007

Craigs List Ads For Arcade Fire Tickets

These ads have made me laugh all morning.

Please observe the following ad:
http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/tix/257950782.html

Unlike the others searching tickets, I have no life changing moment to describe to you that will win you over. Unless you count waking up early on my only day off. And unlike some I do not want a follow up email telling me you gave them away. I swear.


I am old -- but can still choose to rock, damn it. This band turns me on. My goddamn interweb connections aren't as fast as some of those young kids' out there. I can never get tickets anymore.

This hurts. This makes me sick. I don't want to be sick anymore. This sickness can only be cured with tickets. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This was to be the show for me in 2007. Alas, I must go back to my other dream from which I awoke a mere 40 minutes ago... where I'm a physical therapist for abused and neglected tukeys.

And another:
http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/tix/258052237.html

i will sell you approximately 5 acres of moonrock front property in exchange for 2 tickets to see the arcade fire at judson church in new york city.
you get to enjoy clear views of earth and no gravity, i and a friend get to see a cool concert. transportation and oxygen not provided.


These are just a couple of the postings that people have put up in regards to getting a ticket for this show. If you need a good laugh you need to go to Craigs List

NY Broad x

No comments: