import/export...and everything in between

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Who To Play Glastonbury?

The biggest UK festival is gearing up for a whole new lineup this year. Headliners are always thrown around until its formally announced (Kylie Minogue anyone?) but this year it seems to be The Who that have given the strongest hints that they are involved.

Pete Townshend says, "I don't know if we're allowed to say. But let me put it this way, I think they want us to do it, and we want to do it. So we shall see. I think it's about whether or not they'll give me space to park my tent."

The festival should also include the newly reformed Smashing Pumpkins (sans James Iha), The Killers and Razorlight.

NY Broad x


...we could be seeing this at Glastonbury. Actually, let's not push it

No comments: