import/export...and everything in between

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Lily Allen Disses Madonna...Again!

The darling Lily Allen just can't keep her mouth shut...and I love her for it! This time around she's still got her sites set on Madonna for the second time.

In a recent interview Lily stated, "I never say anything unprovoked but an interviewer asked me who, in my opinion, was the most overrated pop star. And overrated for me is someone who sells a lot of records because of who they are. And I don't think people buy Madonna's records because they think they're really good."

Now, Lily...you are fucking with the wrong woman but I give you credit for standing up to Madge.

Don't forget to catch Lily on the Dicover and Download tour starting February 5th in Los Angeles!

Also, for some rad Lily swag check out the rad contest on Popbytes where you can win some GREAT stuff!

NY Broad x


Photo credit

No comments: