import/export...and everything in between

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Lily Allen Reunited With Maggie May

Lily Allen has been reunited with her dog Maggie May finally! What a nice post Xmas gift.

Here is what Lily had to say on her MySpace blog:

Hey everyone ,

I have the best news ever . Maggie May is back at home safe and sound . She is riddled with fleas a bit sad and very thin , but thats not the point . I can't tell you how overjoyed I am to have her back , how grateful I am to everyone who has sent kind words and helped to find her . I now know there is definitely some sense of community and goodwill left in this country, contrary to what some people might say . Anyway , it's late and I have only just got her back , so I will leave you saying thank you . I will elaborate on how we got her back in the near future . But Happy New Year , and heres a pic of a reunited me and mags .



NY Broad x

No comments: